Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 2010

0 comments
~ This week was amazing! But then again every week is amazing in the mission. Everyone here is crazy for futbol, but I´m not going to lie, I´ve resparked my personal love for it also.
So we left on Sunday after church (which was branch conference) to go to the island of Gran Canaria, and we had interviews with President Mellor for the very last time, and it was amazing, he always tells me that he trusts me a lot for some reason, he said that he couldn´t send someone to this island to train if he didn´t trust them. He has given me so much strength. Then on Monday we had zone conference, and it was really motivational, it was super hard to hear president bear his testimony at the end, I don´t know if I´ve ever felt the spirit so strong. I know the spirit was there because I had an overwhelming desire to do good, and to work harder, and the Holy Ghost inspires man to do good continually. I want to do good continually no matter what it takes, and no matter what personal changes I need to make. Elder Anderson (my comp from madrid) and I were able to do contacts in the street together after the conference and it was so much fun seeing just how much we have grown. He´s just a stud and a half. We got up this morning and had p-day together as a zone, and it was great, we played another zone vs zone futbol match and it was awesome, there's no sort of motivation to exercise like sports, we all ran ourselves to exhaustion, and it was great. So now Elder Slack and I are back in Fuerteventura. Elder Slack came to the mission field ready to be a missionary and ready to work, so we´re having a great time. He´s still learning spanish but he´s progressing little by little. Everything is going great, thanks for everything. When the days are tough, search for the Spirit, because He motivates us to do good, and gives us the strength and peace to do it.
elder ross

0 comments: