Monday, September 14, 2009

Leaving the country !!!!

2 comments

We got a letter today from Brian, the last sentence was: "So the visas for Spain are all good for next week, so I'm leavin the country in 5 days!" He will fly out on Wednesday for the Spain Madrid MTC. Some of his other comments are: " We're learning how to be productive with every minute we have and I love it." " The MTC is awesome, my companion is awesome!! Expanol is awesome!! this church is Awesome !!! it's the best feeling in the world to know that I am in the right place, there's no doubt of what I should be doing with my time."

2 comments:

Olive Tree says:
September 14, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Hi, it's a very great blog.

I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.

Keep doing!

Jamison and Amy says:
September 14, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Thanks for blogging for those of us who like to know how the elders are doing! I know Brian will be a great missionary.