Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Spain MTC

0 comments
- We went to this gigantic park on saturday that people say is like central park in new york, and we talk to people about the gospel, it´s such a good way to learn, we go there every saturday. This last time I was with one of my roomates that´s a native and he was so good with the people. Some people would love to talk to us and are very nice, but some people would wave their finger at us and stomp off. Every person here in the MTC is amazing, they help me a lot, The natives are awesome! I love Heavenly Father and I know He loves me more. I want to help everyone I can. Every day for an hour we get to play soccer with the nativos! it´s so fun we play in a park that has two fixed goals and it´s a court not grass, it´s so much fun the natives can´t believe I can play so good, I almost had a hat trick yesterday, its fun. Right next to the soccer court are ping pong tables!!! and my companion is good so we play that too.

0 comments: