Sunday, October 11, 2009

Saturday at Sabados en Retiro Parque

0 comments



This is a picture of Brian in the park in Madrid. They go there every Saturday. His letter said this: "I was paired with an elder Roos when we went to the park this last Saturday and we both didn´t know much Spanish but we were able to talk to a lot of people, they kept asking us if we were brothers and it was an easy way to explain to them that we´re all brothers and sisters of God, it was great. Spain is crazy but I love it. The food is very good, the cooks we have prepare the best food. We eat a lot of meat and it´s the best. They prepare a lot of seafood and I like it more and more, the same with the Serrano ham, the soup is amazing also. All the food has a different taste than in the U.S. but it´s good. I know it´s crazy for me to be in church clothes all day but it´s awesome! I get to learn all day every day about how to help the children of God it´s amazing."

0 comments: