Sunday, January 10, 2010

The New Year

0 comments
~ We had interviews with the president on saturday and he said that we would all most likely be staying in Jerez. They do transfers by phone the Saturday night before people have to move which is usually on a Wednesday. If my comp stays this will be his last transfer, and I´ll have the privilege of killing "The General", that´s what everyone calls him cause he was a zone leader for a long time and and A.P. for six transfers. He´s such a good example, I´ve heard that two transfers before a missionary goes home a lot of times missionaries don´t work as hard, but he´s not like that at all, if anything he´s more motivated because he knows his time here is short.
So I got a christmas letters from Aunt Debbie, Aunt Nancy, and Aunt Lynn, so tell them thanks! and a christmas card from the Perrys in our ward so tell them thanks too. I also got a package from the Laurels in our ward, with cards from the Evans, Sister Adamsen, and the Holleys, give them all a lot of thanks please too! They gave me some candy bars, some awesome toiletrys from Bath and Body Works, a super cool tie, SUPER cool socks that i can´t wait to wear when we play soccer, and a sweet christmas C.D. it was a pleasant surprise.
We had interviews on Saturday, the President and Sister Mellor are awesome, they are really nice. Well 2010 is going to be amazing! I´m learning every day and it´s awesome, when I read (the Scriptures) I can understand spanish really good, and with listening to them too. Today I was reading the story of Ammon, and I want to be like him, cause the first time the flocks were scattered instead of wasting time complaining he saw what needed to be done, and simply did it. I want to be automatically righteous, automatically productive and efficient, automatically helpful, when I have the good thought that I should do something i´m just going to do it. thanks for every thing!!!

0 comments: