Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sept 29, 2010

0 comments
~ That´s sad BYU is strungling but it´s understandable, at least by the time I get back the kinks will all be worked out and we´ll be able to enjoy some good ol Cougar Football. I saw american football on t.v. at a members house who has the american football channel, and it was so weird. When president called me to be Zone leader here in Las Palmas. I wasn´t sure what to do but president sounded like he had confidence in me so I figured it would be alright, and now everythings going good. We had to take the car to the shop on a Friday and cause it was right before the weekend we didn´t get it back until Tuesday. This area is huge, and we walked everywhere because the Gua Guas (buses) are crazy here. We got everywhere we needed to go, and we found some new investigators. Elder Kap is awesome. He has been led by the spirit so many times while we´ve been working. I´m learning lots everyday. I´m so excited for general conference, it´s going to be awesome. Everything is going good. My right shoe started to get a hole in it, but don´t worry dad I melted the cap of a pen onto it and now it´s all better, haha. but seriously. Thanks for giving me the chance to be here, son buenos padres de verdad!
elder ross

0 comments: