Sunday, October 17, 2010

October 13, 2010

0 comments
~ iiiiCupleaños Felíz!!!! that is crazy that you´re 16, and that sounds so fun to play golf for your birthday, I´m super jealous. My shoes just got here right before we left to do internet, y son guapisimos (and they´re super fly) I´m stoked to wear them, but I´m going to wait as long as I can, I really couldn´t have picked out a better looking pair of shoes. Thanks, the beef jerky will get put to good use as well. Thanks for everything, we are teaching a lot and contacting like crazy, an area 70 is going to come down here in November and we´re are going to have zone conference with him so we´re stoked about that. We should have a baptism in two week hopefully, so pray that Eduard will continue with the lessons. Have a good day I miss you guys!
elder ross

0 comments: