Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December 15, 2010

0 comments
~ It´s all good, we all went to the island of Tenerife this morning to have a christmas party with President Watkins and Sister Watkins. We came over on the ferry, and they picked us up and we had a christmas devotional in the chapel here in Santa Cruz and then we ate a lot, and then we exchanged white elephant gifts, and then we ate some more, and it was great. It´s always good to see everyone, and to be together as a zone. Everything is going good. A lady in our ward taught me how to make yogurt. I remember you told me you used to make it in France, but I forgot how. My last comp. elder Slack and I tried to make it one day in Fuerteventura cause he hear that you just put yogurt with milk, and so we tried it but it didn´t work, but then we were eating with a family and she brought out a bowl of yogurt and taught us the trick which is that you have to heat the milk before and then leave it out wrapped in a blanket. And I did it and it worked way good, and now I make it all the time. It´s way cheap, and it's good, I swear my stomach feels better when I eat yogurt in the morning. We went fishing last week too with an investigator, we went to the port and fished with him for a little bit and then we taught him and it was fun. I caught a tiny fish and my comp caught a big one. It was fun. Our investigator loves fishing. His nephew is going to get baptized the first week of January, and it´s making him want to get baptised too I think. There´s so many awesome people here.
Anyways everything is going good, we´re going to do splits today with Elder De Haro and Elder Slack who are in the south of this island. Thanks for everything, Tell the perry´s and the Truman´s thanks for sending me those letters! ´have a good week!
elder ross

0 comments: