Friday, January 14, 2011

December 22, 2010

0 comments
~ MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! This is the warmest christmas I´ve ever had, it´s so nice outside. I got the package from the young men and young women, it was super heavy. Tell them that the beef jerky and peanut butter and gatorade and chewy bars are amazing. The pictures and notes me dieron mucho animo. I got a letter from the Shoendorfers, and when I opened the letter I ripped off a corner and the first thing I saw was Dan´s big bearded and smilin face and it made me so happy. It did me good to see them all. It looks like everyones growing up. Tell the Perry's and the Truman's thanks for the letters. I´m sure your package will get here today or tomorrow. Thanks for everything, I´m excited for the New Year. I can´t believe 2010 is already over. The time goes by super fast. We had a big christmas party here in the church and it was really good. There are two families whose dad isn´t a memeber, but we´re teaching one of them and his nephew is going to get baptized in two weeks and he is progressing a lot, and the other dad's family just had another baby girl, and his oldest daughter is going to get baptized in a year, and she wants him to baptize her so we´re going to start teaching him little by little. It would be so awesome if they both got baptized, I know their wives and kids would be super happy. I found a little book that explains chinese and i´m studying it a little bit. If I learn another language it´ll be chinese. We are going to eat with one family for lunch and another for dinner and then for New Years Eve we´ll be with a family that´s less active that has started to come back in the last month. It´s gunna be a great Christmas. Thanks for everything, I can only be grateful.
elder ross

0 comments: