Sunday, April 3, 2011

March 23, 2011

0 comments
~ ¡que fotos mas buenas! I can´t believe the cactuses have grown so big so fast, they´ve almost grown as much as Chloe. mi goodness I can´t believe how much she´s grown. I tell everyone about the story when I did a cartwheel a broke the wall and she told me that if I told dad earlier he wouldn´t hit me so hard, haha what a funny story. Thanks for the pictures and for making that place for the cactuses I can´t wait till they have fruit!
elder ross

~Familia mía, les quiero mucho les echo un monton de menos. I´m sorry for not being able to write very often. I didn´t see that last email until today. everything´s going great. María goings to get baptized if not this weekend the next. I don´t know if I told you about her, her family had the lessons when she was younger, and her mom and brother and sister got baptized but then they went in active. Her dad died 5 months ago, and she remembered the discussions of the missonaries. We were in the chapel one morning which very rarely happens and she knocked on the door and asked us if this was the mormon temple. We´ve been teaching her for two months and she wants to get baptized. She´s awesome. She lives way far away, and she traveled to las palmas in the GuaGua (a.k.a. bus) to find the missionaries, and that day we happened to be in the chapel, when she passed by. Miracles everywhere. When we go to Lanzarote we fly, but to Tenerife we go in the boat and it takes about 3 hours. We are going to Tenerife next week so that´ll be fun. I hope I stay another transfer. My companion still doesn´t know the area very well and he doesn´t drive so it wouldn´t surprise me if I stayed another 6 weeks. Everythings going great we´re teaching a lot of great people. I´m so stoked for BYU, I hope they do good. I can´t wait to get back and watch sports again. Keep praying and reading the scriptures and going to church. I believe my church attendance is what kept me in the church. The good influence of the good people and friends there kept me on the right path and led me back to it I guess. Thanks for everything have a great week.
elder ross
and don´t water the cactus too much.

0 comments: