Sunday, April 3, 2011

March 30, 2011

0 comments
~ That´s awesome that Jimmer Ferdett did so well, we´re in Tenerife right now, and it´s been a good couple of days. It´s weird being a little bit older in the mission. The other misionaries look to us a lot, and it´s kinda funny cause I don´t feel any different. I´ve met so many great people here. The members in the Canary Islands are great. I´ve laughed so hard with everyone of them.
I didn´t get the pants yet but thank you so much for sending me pants. It´s what I needed. Yesterday I bought a super sweet blue european suit for 30 euros and i´m so stoked! I got the last jacket and it fits so nice. I really don´t need anything for my birthday, you might as well just wait until later. Maybe another white shirt but that´s it really. Everything going great, it´s all so true, and we can all change if we trust in the Lord. Thanks for raising me right!
elder ross

0 comments: