Wednesday, May 25, 2011

April 13 - 20, 2011

0 comments
~ Eveything thing is great. I can´t believe i´ll be 23 in a couple semanas, I still feel 15. Last week they baptized a girl, that I started teaching and that I taught for a while in Las Palmas. So that´s cool. Anyways my companion is awesome and the other two elders that we live with are awesome too. We played soccer this morning and we beat all the young men in the ward many times, my comp and the other are from england so they play really good, and so we scored a bunch. Sorry I can´t write more one of the elders lost his wallet in the metro and we had to run around trying to fix everything the last couple of hours, everything is good, I´m excited about BYU in the fall with elder solari, it´s gunna be awesome, thanks for everything.

~ mucha gracias por todo, I talked to elder sanchez and he said that they got the package for Maria and that they gave it all to her, and that she was amazed and grateful that you sent it all to her. Thanks. I miss the islands a lot, I hope that it won´t be too long before I get to go back. We don´t travel as much, and we just use the metro and the buses to get around. We have an awesome zone, and a great district. We´re teaching some awesome people as well. I´m so glad I´m with elder Tyndale. He´s awesome I hope I can end with him just cause we have so much fun working together and talking to the people. For my birthday and to comemorate and end my time here in spain I want to buy a ham leg, so today I´m going to buy one if it´s alright. Thanks for everything it´s so great to be in the service of the lord.
elder ross

0 comments: