Sunday, June 19, 2011

June, 15, 2011

0 comments
~ The baptism was amazing. The whole week we were kinda stressed getting it all ready, and there was quite a bit of opposicion, and the day of the baptism we were running around like crazy getting everything set up and the food taken care of, but when the time came everything fell into place, just perfectly. The spirit was strong, and Koritza was so happy. Right after our baptism the elders that live with us had a baptism too, and we had a bunch of food left over so we used it for their baptism and it was great. The two ladies that got baptised are awesome. They were confirmed on sunday and they were both so happy.
You gotta ask the Johnsons what´s the name of the professor because if it´s professor Lopez I know his brothers and his dad who's an area seventy here in spain. I know one of them teaches spanish at byu and they´re from spain so he´ld speak Spain Spanish. I hope I can pass that test then cause that would be awesome. I love spanish and I´ve always tried to do my best to speak it. I really don´t want to go home and speak english. I don´t know why but english feels so different now. Everyone here tells me they want to learn english and I always tell them that spanish is better and they tell me I´m crazy. Everything is going good. We are just now starting to teach quite a few people. We´ve found some less actives in the street and some other investigators and we´re teaching some friends from members so I hope we can set some more baptism dates before I go or at least prepare some more people.
I can´t wait to see this new little dog, and the garden and the fruit trees and the cactuses.
I gotta warn you guys I´m out of money this month so I may have to use my other card a few times. I have all the food I need for the month, and I spent a lot on the food for the baptism and now I don´t have anything, I hope I don´t have to use it at all and I´ll try not too. sorry for wasting your money all the time, I hope I can pay you guys back some day.
Thanks for everything, your time, your strength and your examples. we´ll see you later.
elder ross

0 comments: