Monday, April 26, 2010

April 19

0 comments
~ wow... i heard about the volcano and the earthquake in China yesterday, but I thought the volcano was in Ireland cause the names sound so much a like in spanish. I swear more and more people are going to start realizing that things are changing, and that there really is nothing sure in this world except for God. I swear more people are going to realize too that the world/society is getting worse and worse morally, and more and more people will hear about the Church of Jesus Christ and the good that comes from it and it´s members, and I think people are going to want to be apart of the good. I know I´m a kid, but kids these days, they don´t want to learn they don´t want to work they just want without effort. and the distractions are so strong, and there´s so many of them. I wish they would think haha they don´t even realize how much they can become. I know I´m preaching to the choir, but it´s the truth. It´s a miracle that I´m out here on the mision, like in the Book of Mormon I can honestly say that the Lord has snatched my soul from bitter despair and utter destruction. I´m excited cause we´re going to the Island of Tenerife for zone conference like the first week in may, and that´s supposed to be one of the prettiest islands so yea everything is good. So we eat at these two families houses every single week, one on Wednesday and the other Sunday. At the one on wednesday we made sandwiches with this really good meat, it was so soft and tender and tasted so good, and then when we were done they told us it was cow tongue, haha they didn´t think we would´ve eaten it if we would have known, but it´s amazing, really I´m going to buy some cause it´s super cheap too. Also we had this sausage called morsilla, it´s a blood sausage that I had had earlier in Madrid and in Jerez, but the canary morsilla is different, it´s weird cause it´s sweet. It tasted like brownies, but there´s no chocolate in it. You could seriously put frosting on them and call them brownies and the whole world would love them. It´s really good. those two families live out in the country, and have chickens and everything, and they remind me so much of grandma and grandpa and the layed back Idaho lifestyle. they have a bunch of baby chicks, and an incubater and everything. I gave a talk yesterday in Sacrament, it´s gotten way easy to give talks. So yeah thanks for everything, thanks for helping me so much and letting me learn on my own too.
elder ross

0 comments: