Monday, April 12, 2010

April 5 and April 12

0 comments
~ April 5th The youth here are such good kids, but still they´re teenagers, but I really think that we could get them excited and interested in the scriptures. When their parents are around they won´t listen, but when it´s just them and us when we´re playing futbol or ping pong I´m going to start talking to them about stories in the scriptures and life and I´m going to ask them about what they think, they could help a ton of people.
General conference was awesome, we didn´t get to watch the second sessions of either day but we saw priesthood yesterday morning, I really liked what Uchtdorf said about patience, and that´s a quality that I want, and I´m really going to try to learn patience. The mission is great, President and Sister Mellor told us about that experience with the mission president´s wife in chile, and I was amazed. That´s so cool.
We are all prepared for at least two weeks if we had to stay inside here, I´ve had a 100 euro bill ever since the Madrid MTC, but I need to take it and change it for smaller bills like you said that´s way smart. Thanks for everything, the church is true, and the life is good
~ April 12 Everything is going great, we are both staying here in fuerteventura, and I´m really happy. Elder Anderson is coming down here to the islands and Elder Solari is going to granada, so Elder Anderson and I will be in madrid together most likely but I think elder solari will stay in malaga, but we´ll be in spain together.
Everything is going great, we are both staying here in fuerteventura, and i´m really happy, elder solari and elder anderson that are in my group are both going zone leaders now. elder anderson is coming down here to the islands and elder solari is going to granada, so elder anderson and i will be in madrid together most likely but i think elder solari will stay in malaga, but we´ll be in spain together.
So yea, everything is going good, we ate cow tonge last week and it was amazing! haha we are going to eat blood sausage this week, and I´ve already had blood sausage in spain (it´s called Morsilla) but the people here say that the Morsilla from the canary islands is way way better, so I´m excited, all the members are awesome, we make them laugh a lot haha. So the teenagers here are all good at futbol, and they challenged the elder´s quorum to a match this last saturday and we crushed them, so they want a rematch, and it´s funny. The people here play with a lot of finés, but I just run like crazy, and shot a lot, and they say that americans always run more than them, it´s funny, but I´m going to learn their tricks and then they´ll have nothing on me haha. I do that rainbow kick while we play and they are impressed, but I could get better at my dribbling haha, I feel like my spanish accent is getting better and better, it´s kinda tough here cause there are a lot of people from other countries that are learning spanish too, but it´s all good, everything is good.

0 comments: