Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26

0 comments
~ The week was good, the investigators we have are progressing slowly, but they are such good people, but I know there´s people here who are prepared already. We played the young mens quorum again in fútbol, and it was a heated match, and they beat us, but my comp and I both score over 4 or 5 goals we played the first to 15, it was sweet, my comp sent you some of the pictures.
We´re going to zone conference to the Island of Tenerife the 7th of May, so I guess that´s where we´ll talk on the phone too, I´m going to take a bunch of pictures, and then I´ll send home another SD card. So I bought a kilo of young bull liver this week, and it tastes pretty strange, but with enough salt it´s not that bad, to get my iron I´m just going to eat a piece of that every week cause I know it´s loaded with it. I´m trying to learn how to make bread like they make it here in the bread shops, I made two rolls this morning that are rising in the apartment right now, I had no idea that the bread here is basically just water flour salt and yeast, it just tastes so good! I want to learn to make it. So everything is going great my companion and I are trying to make our contacts in the street more personable. We´re tying to be friendly, but with excitement, we want to get their attention, it´s been working pretty good, but still we need to practice more. It is crazy that Rachel is learning to drive, you are brave for getting into a car with her. Don´t you think it would be better if she just practiced for a couple years with the car games for the playstation? and plus she already has a motorcycle she can drive. haha everyone is just growing up so fast, well everything is great. One thing I thought was interesting was that Moses held up the snake on the stick and told the people to look and be saved, and there were people who died just because of the simpleness of the way. The things we do everyday as members of the church and followers of Christ are so simple, but they are what keep us in the straight and narrow path that leads to salvation.

0 comments: