Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 2, 2011

0 comments
~ My major is exercise science. That´s good that i´ll have time to sign up for classes and everything. I still don´t know what i´ll do about finding a place to live cause there´s a lot guys I would like to room with but I don´t know how I could coordinate all that so I could be with them. Maybe I could just sign a contract for only the fall semester and then for the winter I could move.
So the baptism of Pablo went great. All the missionaries were there and there were a lot of members and the talks that two of the members gave were really good. Pablo gave a great testimony, and kept saying that he feels an overwhelming peace but at the same time a strong sense of responsibility, so basically we couldn´t have asked for anything more. Then we had zone conference and it was amazing also, it always gets everyone so excited about the work. President and his wife are great people. We did exchanges with the elders from Lanzarote and I was with one of my roomates from the madrid mtc who´s a native of Barcelona and it was awesome. Yesterday we had exchanges with the elders from vecindario, and this morning we all took Pablo to the airport to send him off to paraguay. He´s going to be a strong member. the young single adults gave him a present which was his own triple, small hymn book, principles of the gospel, and true to the faith, and then we gave him some liahonas as well so he´s got some reading material in his more than a day long trip to paraguay.
So this Sunday Mirzza who also is from paraguay is going to get baptized, and they want me to baptize her, so i´m stoked about that. So many awesome missionaries have taught her and we get to see her get baptized. She also is amazing. The next goal after baptism for her and her husband is to get sealed in the temple.
Everything is going great, I hope byu does good in their game, and I hope the Steelers do good too. let me know if I can do anything.
elder ross

0 comments: