Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 9, 2011

0 comments
~ Thanks everything went great in the baptism, another investigator came and everything went good and now it looks like she might get baptized, the spirit was super strong. I can´t wait to see some of the clips of Jimmer going crazy. This march madness is gunna be insane. I´ll start praying for BYU to have a good tournament. Right now we´re on Tenerife doing splits with elder Slack and Scott and it´s great to be here to visit them and the people here. Elder kap goes this next week so I´m not sure what´s going to happen after that, I hope I stay here for another transfer but either way it´s all good.
Everything is going good, let me know if there´s anything I need to do. I sent a letter with my last S.D. card that I filled up and I hope it makes it ok because it has a lot of pictures from Fuerteventura. Thanks for everything I´ll see you later.
elder ross

0 comments: