Sunday, March 7, 2010

TRANSFERRED !!!!!!

0 comments
~ I can´t believe that about Chile. The other ten elders that were in elder Solari and my district in the provo mtc all went either to Conception or Santiago, that´s good they´re all acounted for. I can´t imagine how crazy it is over there right now, we were talking about it today on the way to play futbol with the zone and three of the elders on the train with us each had a district full of elders going to chile, so I was thinking that the Lord filled Chile with missionaries so that when this earthquake hit they would be able to help everyone, and stand out, and everyone will remember the missionaries that helped them phisically, and the people will be more receptive to help spiritually you know? It´s been raining here like crazy, for the whole winter. I know there was a land slide in Italy and I think something happened in Portugal too. I was reading in the Book of Mormon and Moroni says that when the Book of Mormon will go forth to all the world there will be rumors of wars and earthquakes in all types of diverse places. It´s all true. I hope it will soften some of the people here too. I´m just trying to learn and progress everyday. Everyone at church says my accent is way good now, but it´s still hard to put sentences together, but I can understand a lot. We went to an appointment yesterday and the guy we were teaching had the strongest andaluz accent, and he spoke so fast, but I was keeping up with him alright, and my companion couldn´t believe I could understand him. I love the way they talk here. This transfer my new companions name is Elder Wardell, but the thing is that he is in the a place called fuerteventura which is in the Canary Islands, so I'm going down there in about one day, and I'm extremely excited, it was such a surprise I really didn't think that would happen but yeah it is happening, everyone says it's awesome, so if I'm still there in July my mission will be changed to the Madrid Mission which is fine with me, although I absolutely love Andalucia, so well see, I'll tell you how it is when I get there. I love you all be good.

0 comments: