Sunday, September 5, 2010

Aug 25, 2010

0 comments
~ Thanks for everything! You guys are really just amazing parents, and I miss you a ton. I´m sorry about the kidney stone, no offense but I really hope I don´t inheret your digestive system or your kidneys, I heard kidney stones are one of the worst pain a man can go through. Tell Aunt Lynn congratulations too for being called as the Stake Relief Society President, she will do great! All the relief society presidents here in the branches are always so strong and help us so much, they don´t even realize how amazingly important they are in the work of the Lord. Thanks for taking care of the cactuses, I´m stoked for the "tunos", yea I heard that the spaniards brought them back and set them up as borders around there property, and in Jerez in the peninsula I saw the giant cactus borders.
I still highly advise against letting Rachel drive, 1. she´s a girl 2. she´s hardly a child 3. she´ll be driving my car!!!! I just can´t see anything good come from this, but the Lord´s will be done right? no but seriously if you let her drive (cause you don´t have to) you should restrict her driving at night and on the weekends just cause that´s when I got in trouble but anyways...
We are on splits to the island of Tenerife right now and it´s been awesome, I went on splits with my elder Slack and it was so good to see him, we´ve had so much fun. We had a district meeting, and the district leader and I made plans to have the meeting in a different chapel than they usually do because my comp. Elder Woodland started his mission in that chapel, and we had the meeting in the sacrament room where he gave his first testimony in the mission field and the district leader at the end of the meeting asked him to bear his testimony and it was super fuerte. It makes me scared to go home. Thanks for everything, these are the best experiences I´ve ever had. Thanks for helping me get out here.
elder ross

0 comments: