Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 10, 2010

0 comments
~ So everything is going good still we are teaching the family of the kid that just got baptized, and his dad said that he wants to find the truth, but he thinks that all the churches are the same, but he also said that if he feels like he should, he´ll get baptized with the other three kids. He looked proud of his son when he got baptized. They are an awesome family. So this Tuesday everyone is going to come to this island, and we´ll have p-day and the day after we´ll have the zone conference with Elder Kausé from France. I have to direct the zone conference so that´ll be fun, other than that everything is going good.
Anyways I can´t think of much more to say, everything is going great and I´m learning every single day how to work hard and be more humble and patient, so I couldn´t ask for anything more. I think that it´s a commandment for guys to serve missions and not for the women because there´s so much that we need to learn that girls are just born with, like how to cook and clean and think of others and sew and listen to the spirit. The transfers will be the 29th of November, so if I can just get by this transfer I won´t have to freeze so much in the peninsula. It´s crazy it´s already Thanksgiving and almost Christmas and almost 2011. The time flys when you´re havin fun. Have a great week and I´ll see you all later! Rachel please don´t crash the car
elder ross

0 comments: