Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3, 2010

0 comments
~ We´re going to have zone conference the 17th of November with an area seventy from france, his name´s Elder Kausé. I´m stoked. Eduard got baptized this last sunday and it was awesome, the spirit was super strong, and his family came and it looks like we´ll keep teaching them and hopefully some more if not all of them will get baptized. It´s a testimony to me of how important the members are in the mission work, because one kid decided to share the gospel with his friend I´ve seen two baptisms. The family of Eduard is awesome. Eduard has two sisters and one brother, and their dad takes care of them. Their dad at first was really closed to us but now he´s opened up a lot and hopefully we´ll be able to teach him more. Transfers will be the 29th of November and I´m really hoping that I don´t go, mainly cause it´s so cold in the peninsula, but also cause I don´t want to leave Eduard and his family. The elderly couple that are serving on our island are going to make a big Thanksgiving, and i´m so excited. Sister Parker said that she has found just about everything that she needs to have a real Thanksgiving.
Right now I´m in an internet cafe in the island of Tenerife. My comp and I came over to do splits with the district leader and his comp (who is my old comp from Fuerteventura elder Slack). We had district meeting with them and the sisters in the morning and Me and elder Slack got to work together yesterday afternoon, and it was so much fun. Today for p-day we´re going to see the island a little before we have to get on the ship back to Las Palmas. It´s awesome to be in such a crazy place with such good people and such awesome missionaries. The mission is the best.
I still really want to be a dentist, so that good that it won´t be changed so much by the health plan. How´s Jeff doing?? Is he a full on dentist now? Anyways, everything is going great I really don´t need anything for Christmas, I would love a spain jersey but I think it would be way cheaper just to buy one online, but I really don´t know, you gotta look at the prices online and then let me know how much they are. Everything is going great, that´s crazy that Kelsey Rogers is getting home in December, there´s just not enough time haha.
Do you think you could send me a picture of buddy in an email?
You really don´t have to send anything for christmas, but if you do those face wipes that came with that face cleaning kit work good, and I think you can just buy the face wipes, but it´s really not that important. Thanks for everything!!!
elder ross

0 comments: