Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October 27, 2010

0 comments
~ Thanks for everything, Wduard is going to get baptized this sunday, and we´re all super excited. I think if you sent me like two short sleeve shirts it´d be perfect. I got a bunch of clothes in my suitcase in Madrid, so no worries. I´m so jealous you´re going to eat flank steak sandwiches ahhh so good. This branch here is awesome. There´s this new reunion(meeting) we have now with all the leaders, and the members here are so awesome. Last night we had the reunion(meeting) and it was awesome, it really was productive and things were planned and things got done, you could serioulsy feel the spirit while we talked about the people here in Las Palmas. I don´t have much time but everythings going good. Tell everyone I said hi, thinking of all the people I´ve met in my life through the church and here on the mission gives me more strength and motivation than anything. Thinking of brother Anderson just makes me wanna work so hard and do the very best that I can. Thanks for everything I´m going to try and send something to Eric, there´s not much stuff here halloween but i´ll find something from the islands to send him.
elder ross

0 comments: