Monday, August 16, 2010

Aug 11 - Zone Leader

0 comments
~ So I have the title of zone leader, but I don´t feel like one, Elder Woodland is a great comp, I´m learning a lot. In the new mission they are really pushing for contacts in the street, and we keep track of how many we do, the new areas that got put into the Madrid Mission were struggling at first to get as many as president wants, and two of the areas here always have low numbers but Elder Woodland and I did really good this last week even though we started counting on Wednesday. We have a lot of fun with the people in the streets, there´s some awesome people that we have come across. The members are really good, and we have like 5 teenage investigators, and 3 of them came to church last Sunday so hopefully we can get some baptisms before Elder Woodland leaves. Today for p-day we´re going to play minigolf, and I´m so excited.
Just watching my comp drive makes me scared to drive, but before he goes we´re going to practice. He tells me that I should have watched the "fast and the furious" more often cause it helps in this city. I´m glad I´m at least staying in the islands for some time longer, I really do miss fuerteventura though, but anyways everything is good, and i´m learning a lot all day everyday, thanks for everything and until next time.
elder ross

0 comments: